Welcome to the LWP-Wiki!! For general LWP information, the LWP main page is the starting point.
If you're having trouble on your LWP, our FAQ is a good place to take a look first. We might already have solved your problem once or twice before.
- Chris (talk) 14:25, 17 May 2023 (CEST)
- Matlab R2023a is available.
- Chris (talk) 17:01, 13 March 2023 (CET)
- What if there was a way to avoid having to install a broad range of scientific software from scratch on every HPC cluster or cloud instance you use or maintain, without compromising on performance? Check out EESSI!
- Chris (talk) 11:13, 2 March 2022 (CET)
- New version of PyMOL, v2.5.0, available on LWP. Employees of FSE will get the licensed version, v2.5.2.
If you're having trouble with your LWP and the solution isn't in our FAQ, contact us by using the support program on the LWP's (if possible) by entering "support" on a LWP command line or selecting it from the menu.
For more general questions you can contact us by sending a mail to email@example.com.